The Priapus Shot® procedure is a quick, usually painless, 20 minute, nonsurgical procedure. The Priapus Shot® procedure begins with numbing the penis and then a simple blood draw. Then, using a proprietary technique, platelet-rich plasma is extracted from the blood and then injected into the shaft & into the head of the penis. There is no recovery time and the results are almost immediate in some men. Full results appear in 2-3 months.
- Do you struggle with decreased sensation?
- Is your erection not as firm as it once was, or not staying firm enough for the duration of sex?
- Not as BIG as you once were?
- Do you have an angle that causes pain or inability to have relations? (Peyronie’s Disease)
- Family relations strained because of any of the above problems?
Most men report these benefits following the Priapus Shot® procedure and post-treatment protocol:
- Increases firmness of erection
- Increases blood flow and circulation
- Improved sexual capabilities
- Increase sexual stamina
- Increases sensation and pleasure
- Enhanced appearance
- Improves or resolves prostate discomfort
Your provider will help determine if this procedure could work for you and your family. Men both on and off testosterone replacement, those with diabetes, young, & old can often benefit from the Priapus Shot® procedure. The procedure could lead to lower doses of erectile meds but may not always allow their discontinuation. Smokers may get less results. Size improvements occur less reliably.