Purchase one treatment for $1,200 or a package of 3 for $3000
If you are a woman who suffers from sexual challenges such as urinary incontinence, inability to achieve an orgasm, or low desire, you know how frustrating these issues can be. Most women are embarrassed or nervous to speak with their physician or gynecologist about such matters, and many doctors don’t have much to say on these important issues. In fact, up until very recently, there were very few ways to address these female concerns aside from prescribing hormones or suggesting psychotherapy.
Now there is a new treatment called the Orgasm Shot®, or O-Shot®, that not only offers hope for these conditions, but can also be administered during a simple, pretty comfortable in-office procedure.
Almost anyone can recive the O-shot® procedure. Your provider will help you determine if this is the best procedure for you. Women both on and off hormone replacement therapy can usually benefit from the O-shot® procedure.
In a recent study, researchers determined that most Lichen Sclerosus patients showed improvement by using the O-shot® procedure. Women reported statistically significant improvement in symptoms and pathologists observed a decrease in inflammation.
- Resolved urinary incontinence (both urge and stress)
- Increased natural lubrication
- Greater arousal from clitoral stimulation
- Younger, smoother skin of the vulva (lips of the vagina)
- A tighter introitus (vaginal opening)
- Stronger orgasm
- More frequent orgasm
- Increased sexual desire
- Increased ability to have a vaginal orgasm
- Decreased pain for those with dyspareunia (painful intercourse)